Mission & Vision
Our Shared Mission and Vision Statement
Our school Mission Statement, ‘If we live by truth and in love, we shall grow in Christ’, is at the core of everything we do.
Within our school, each individual grows in their understanding and love of God. We work in partnership with parents and the wider community to provide a high-quality education, giving our pupils opportunities to realise their potential and develop their full uniqueness.
To help us realise our vision we will:-
- Deepen all of our children’s understanding of their faith, encourage them to live the Gospel values and ensure they know that they are an important part of God’s family.
- Provide a creative curriculum that prepares the children for an ever-changing world.
- Create a stimulating and safe environment within which our children can thrive.
- Develop our children to be responsible and caring global citizens.
- Work in partnership with families, our Parishes, local schools and the wider community to fulfil our wider ambitions for the children.
- Have high expectations for our pupils and aim to develop each child’s potential in a climate of wonder, excitement, adventure, challenge, and celebration.
- Inspire a life-long love for learning as we prepare the children for the next stage in their education.
Our motto: Together We Shine